- Write the note as normal with org capture.
- Save it and open it again (C-c o)
- Insert the :blog: tag on the heading and the property 3a. I should have a function that does this automatically. 3b. M-x blogthis.
(defun blogthis () "add the necessary tags and properties to publish an org subtree" (interactive) (org-back-to-heading t) (org-set-tags-to "blog") (org-set-property "on" (format-time-string "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M" (current-time))) (org-jekyll-export-current-entry) )
- Use M-x org-jekyll-export-current-entry to create the HTML file.
- Add/Commit and push the new HTML file to Github.